We are seeking a Sales Engineer with strong networking skills to be responsible for the design and development of complex pre-sales proposals for large carrier and enterprise networks.
The Sales Architect is a member of Sales team and must focus on increasing top-line revenues by closing profitable business.
- Provide technical sales support and develop solutions architectures and proposals based on customer requirements.
- Drive sales opportunities with focus on innovation and CLAdirect services value- add.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
- Engage with customers as an integral part of the CLAdirect sales team
- Ensure Return on Investment on attendance to assigned trade shows and/or events.
- Support functionality and technical evaluations of new technologies.
- Lead project planning, develop project management documentation, and ensure stakeholder performance.
- Perform any necessary PoC and demos required by CLAdirect for our customers.
- Ensure clear communication of sold project specifications to post-sales implementation teams.
- Follow-up on assigned projects, and report progress or solutions to issues detected.
- Act as the technical liaison between post-sales and sales processes.
- Prepare oral and written presentations.
- Explain technical solutions to customers and ensure technical buy-in in order to close help closing deals.
- Document, communicate and ensure proposal compliance with best-practices network architecture and design.
- Achieve mutually defined technical certifications and professional development roadmap.
- Present reports as required by management.
- Responsible for achieving a sales & gross margin quota.
Are you interested? Please send us an email to email@example.com.