We are seeking a Sales Engineer with strong networking skills to be responsible for the design and development of complex pre-sales proposals for large carrier and enterprise networks. Responsible for the pre-sales support and Advanced Services as related to Routing, Switching, and Security solutions with a focus on Service Providers.
- Support sales team as needed in order to exceed yearly and quarterly goals
- Provide presales support and develop network architectures and proposals based on customer requirements and available solutions.
- Meet with customers; attend assigned trade shows and/or events.
- Support the technical evaluation of new technologies.
- Engage in project planning with internal and customer teams and develop supporting documentation.
- Perform any necessary PoC and demos as required to support sales initiatives.
- Follow-up on assigned projects, and report progress or issues detected.
- Prepare oral and written presentations.
- Explain technical solutions to customers and help with closing deals.
- Document, communicate and ensure proposal compliance with network architecture and design best practices.
- Achieve technical certifications roadmap.
- Present reports as required by management.
- Drive focused deliverables aligned with customer business strategy and objectives.
- Actively lead complex network design, performance engineering or problem resolution projects.
- Solve complex, cross-functional technical issues that cross boundaries over many disparate products technologies.
- College degree required. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Information Security Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications.)
- Nice to have 2+ years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience and understanding of dynamic routing (BGP, EIGRP and OSPF), and redistribution of protocols.
- Experience with deploying and managing multisite VPN solutions, application load balancing, WAN accelerating, traffic optimization, and other various networking technologies.
- Experience with deploying and managing Juniper, Cisco, Brocade, or Extreme switches in an Enterprise Network Environment.
- Experience with deploying and managing wireless technologies (e.g. Ruckus, Aruba, etc.) and related items (e.g. WPA, 802.1x, AES encryption, etc.).
- Clear understanding of networking technologies at all Layers of the OSI model
- Proficient understanding of the pre-sales engineering process, sales processes, and assigned market is desired.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge on Network Routing & Switching.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Research, follow-up, documentation, and issue resolution skills.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple projects with aggressive due dates.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, on complex technical and sales issues to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers
- Ability to present technical information and convey knowledge to customers and Account Teams.
- Ability to travel both domestic and international and work on location for up to one week.
- CISSP, GSEC or other advanced security and network certifications is a plus.
- Active JNCIE or JNCIP certification is a plus
- Native Spanish.
- Fluent English (Write, Read, Spoken).
To apply-> Please Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org